Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 27th, Tis the Season to Be Thankful for Support!

In order to continue with my tis the season postings, today's message is directed toward all of my generous supporters! Throughout my life I have always had a tremendous amount of support from family and friends in all of the things I have done. I know that that is simply because of the wonderful blessings I have been given. The Lord has placed every person in my life for a reason, each person I meet comes and goes as my heavenly father chooses and changes my life in ways I couldn't have imagined.

In the past few months I have encountered so many giving hearts! With the help of family and friends I am coming closer and closer to my goal of getting to the Miss Black USA pageant. With each donation, I become more motivated to make a difference. Although the end goal is the national pageant, I know that my biggest accomplishment this year will never be a crown or a title.

The greatest accomplishment I can or will ever have, is the look in a young woman's eyes when she begins to truly believe in herself and see herself as beautiful. Young women are the catalysts of our society, and my dream is truly for the state of Ohio to be full of girls who believe in themselves and the great things they can accomplish.
All of the support I have received pushes me to work harder for this dream. This holiday season I am thankful for support! I am thankful for each donation, for each kind word, each congratulatory remark, and each person who has helped me plan an event. Though this post is to tell everyone how thankful I am for support, it is also to truly say thank you for all of the love I have received in the last few months. I am truly blessed :)

With love,

Miss Black Ohio
Kayla Hardimon

No comments:

Post a Comment