Sunday, March 11, 2012

Free Spirit


When referring to being a free sprit I define it as somebody who is fearless, fierce and not afraid to go after what they believe in. As a senior I have accomplished fantastic things and I have seen my friends do the same; everything from getting accepted into colleges  getting scholarships’ and starting their own business etc. Most importantly doing whatever it takes to make our dreams become our reality. I'm only 18 and I know my free sprit attitude and determination will take me a LONG way! So watch out WORLD! lol I uploaded this video to highlight my year as Miss Black Teen Ohio 2012 and all of my success! I Hope you all enjoy!



                                       Check out this article I was featured in! http://www.buckeyekids.com/2012/miss-black-ohio-is-turning-heads/

No comments:

Post a Comment